As Tenet prepared to launch a new national campaign,
the team knew it was essential to start with consumer insights – what do our patients care about and what are some of the most important factors in helping them make their healthcare decisions. It is no surprise that all the data reinforced the level and quality of care that they get as one of the top decision factors.
In November, the team launched Tenet’s A Community Built on Care campaign at Detroit Medical Center around its Open Enrollment efforts. They featured the DMC care providers in all assets of the campaign including billboards, direct mail, newspaper ads and bus wraps. The positive momentum behind these efforts proved that this was a campaign that connected with both consumers and our employees. We then prepared to roll out this campaign across all acute centers in 2019.
Through integration of videos, website creative, brochures, photos on hospital walls and more, Community Built on Care is continuing to spread not only to our hospitals, but to our urgent care facilities and TPR efforts as well.
Community Built on Care is about highlighting our legacy and long-standing commitment to the community. Beyond care, we are committed to being there for our patients as: A community built on trust. A community built on compassion. A community built on family. A community built on specialty. A community built on healing. A community built on connection. A community built on support.
The genuine nature of this campaign is reassured through the many faces depicted in our marketing materials. These are not actors; these are our people showing pride in their work, across Tenet.
On the right, you will find photos showing just some of the many ways this campaign has been activated across our markets.
Many of our hospital colleagues have also been hosting our teams as they interview care providers and film them in action to help create specific “I AM” videos for our hospitals. These videos are a powerful message of the pride our caregivers feel in their work as they communicate their personal connection to their hospital, and commitment to creating a Community Built on Care. Click here to watch our San Antonio colleagues talk about their commitment to Baptist Health System and the San Antonio community.
(1) Community Built on Care brought to life at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina, through a bus wrap sharing a message of healing.
(2) Community Built on Care recently launched at Abrazo Community Health Network in Phoenix, Arizona. The campaign was utilized during the annual heart walk, with marketing materials adorning the message “Community Built on HEART.”
(3) Community Built on Care has recently taken over Brookwood Baptist Health, with inspirational messages and images covering the hospital’s cafeteria.
(4) With a population rich with Spanish speakers, the Community Built on Care campaign at THOP in El Paso, Texas, is brought to life through an elevator wrap with a message in Spanish of Community Built on Warmth.
(5) The campaign has reached our West Coast market at Placentia-Linda Hospital with emergency room signage saying Community Built on Connection.
(6) MetroWest Medical Center shared the message of Community Built on Trust in the Natick, Massachusetts Mall.
(7) DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital shared the message of Community Built on Support in a bariatric ad.