The Newbern Suites at Good Samaritan Medical Center are premier private rooms that combine the high quality, compassionate care Good Samaritan is known for with the latest technology and luxury amenities. The hospital completely renovated the rooms, giving patients private rooms with beautiful views of the Intracoastal waterway. It encourages recovery in an atmosphere of quiet relaxation.
“Good Samaritan Medical Center recognizes the patient experience is just as important as the medical care they receive while staying in our hospital,” said CEO Tara McCoy. “Our Newbern Suites will further our mission to deliver the highest quality care in the safest and most comfortable environment possible.”
Patients can personally choose their meals from an exclusive, upgraded menu and everything is prepared under by a professional trained chef.
Other amenities include:
• Entertainment center with flat-screen television
• Wireless internet
• Plush robe and premium toiletries
• Mini refrigerator stocked to patient specifications
• Daily fruit basket with afternoon coffee/tea service
• Library stocked with books, magazines and DVDs