Audrey Andrews, Tenet’s Executive Vice President and General Counsel, has been named to the inaugural list of Chambers General Counsel (GC) Influencers: South and South Central by Chambers and Partners.
This list highlights influential in-house lawyers for their ground-breaking work and impact on the legal community.
The GC Influencers were chosen following research among private practice lawyers and other in-house counsel. They identified the key areas in which GCs have displayed substantial influence:
- Effective management and development of an in-house team;
- Navigation of substantial business projects and strategic business change;
- Understanding the pressures faced within the industry;
- Bringing diversity & inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to the forefront of the industry; and
- Ability to influence and respond to regulatory change.
Andrews’ career at Tenet spans more than 20 years. She has served in various roles, including Senior Vice President and General Counsel; Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer; and Vice President and Assistant General Counsel for Tenet’s regulatory affairs.
Andrews received a plaque for the GC Influencers recognition at the Chambers Forum in Houston on Thursday, June 13. Click here to view the full list of honorees.