Advancing Leadership Skills.
Improving Healthcare Operations.
Tenet Healthcare’s MHA* Residency Leadership Program delivers hands-on development and leadership experience for future hospital operations leaders. And our growth strategies require leaders who can manage myriad operational and financial details.
The comprehensive program offers participants:
- A 12-month residency program at a hospital with strong local leadership
- Formal support and mentoring at the local and system levels
- Exposure to all departments and visibility to regional and corporate office leaders
- Clear direction on transitioning into a defined hospital role
*Masters in Health Administration
The MHA Residency Leadership Program is open to students pursuing master’s degrees in health administration. Additional requirements include:
- Academic residency
- Superior academic record
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- A passion for healthcare and health improvement
- Geographic mobility