Our website uses a secure job application and tracking program used widely among major companies. When you click to apply for a job you’re interested in, you’ll be asked to input pertinent information about your career experience and qualifications.
Please be aware of ongoing, online employment scams targeting job seekers for payment and personal information. Many companies, including Tenet, have been affected by scams that use our company name and the names of real employees, along with similar email addresses or websites, to primarily promote fake remote or work-from-home opportunities. If you have been affected by such a scam, we recommend reporting it promptly to such law enforcement authorities as the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.
As we continue to monitor for fraudulent activity, please follow the guidelines below regarding Tenet's job application process.
- All authorized job openings can be confirmed on jobs.tenethealth.com.
- We never request payment from applicants during the recruitment or hiring process.
- You will not receive official Tenet communications from @tenethcare.com, @gmail.com or @yahoo.com domains.
- Be cautious of communications with improper grammar or misspellings.
- We do not conduct interviews via online chat services such as Google Hangouts.
- During the interview process, you will never be asked for confidential personal information, such as a driver's license number, credit card or banking details.
We want our candidates to have a great experience. Please note that the interview and selection process can vary based on location and position. We encourage you to learn as much as possible about the position during the interview process to ensure the right mutual fit.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program.