Hospital/Facility: Tenet Healthcare
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The successful candidate will be a leader in healthcare human resources management with a proven track record of delivering results and developing executive talent. The Regional Human Resources Director (RHRD) is responsible for all aspects of HR Delivery of Tenet’s Commitment to People in the region’s acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, physician practices, and the regional office. The RHRD is a key member of the RHRD team and reports to the VP, HR Hospital Operations. The RHRD is also “imbedded” as a member of the regional operations team which is led by the Regional SVP, Operations. The RHRD provides HR guidance and advice to regional executives. Analysis and implementation; reviewing and approving facility policies prior to implementation; coordinating with Labor Relations Department on all union/employee relations issues; collaborating on recruitment initiatives; and serving as liaison with the Education Department and its initiatives.
The three primary duties of the RHRD are:
- Improve hospital executive bench strength and capabilities.
- Provide direction and leadership on local hospital People Strategy.
- Participate in developing and executing national People strategy
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree. A Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is strongly preferred.
- A SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources or similar designation) is desired.
- Candidate would have at least 10 years of healthcare experience.
- Candidate would be innovative, creative, energetic, and lead the way with recruitment and retention issues.
- Experience in developing and implementing policy and procedure for all Human Resources related activities.
- Candidate would be someone who could coach, grow and mentor CEOs, HRDs, and other hospital executives.
- Candidate would work across the system to create management team development.
- Candidate would be someone who demonstrates high-energy and is an “out of the box thinker”.
- Strong PC skills.
- Candidate would have experience with JCAHO.
Please apply at email@example.com