Our Commitment to Quality honors the trust that our patients and communities place in our hospitals, outpatient centers, physician practices and other care facilities each day.
It is our commitment that we will work together to continuously improve the quality, safety, service and outcomes of the care and services that we provide. The Commitment to Quality pledge below describes the standards that guide each of us in the delivery of care to our patients.
As a result of our Commitment to Quality, Tenet hospitals' performance on core quality measures as publicly reported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has been consistently higher than the national benchmark. Tenet also participates in multiple national data registries for national benchmarking and quality improvement initiatives. The registries we participate and report data to include:
- The Joint Commission
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines (GWTG)
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data Registry (ACC-NCDR)
- Leapfrog Group
- California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- California CABG Outcome Report Program (CCORP)
- California Hospital Assessment and Reporting Taskforce (CHART)
- Georgia State Hospital Association (GHA)
© 2001-2013 Tenet HealthSystem Medical, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
On this Web site, the terms "Tenet," "the company," "we," "us" or "our" refer to
Tenet Healthcare Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The hospitals and hospital programs described on this Web site are owned and/or
operated by subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation.