- Hospital/Facility: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Location: Dallas, TX
The Vice President, Strategic Analytics and Solutions reports directly to the Senior Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer of Tenet Healthcare Corporation.
The Vice President, Strategic Analytics and Solutions has responsibility for providing leadership for improved analytics and reporting capabilities across inpatient and ambulatory care environments that support Tenet’s goal of driving quality and efficiency across the continuum of care. He/she is responsible for providing leadership for integrated care delivery networks analytics needs on information integration and real time sharing with various stakeholders, to improve provider coordination and decrease population care gaps. The Vice President also selects and works with IT vendors in clinical applications development. He/she is responsible for ensuring that design, data collection, and measure reporting are in accordance with national and professional society standards. The areas include, but are not limited to, evidence-based medicine, patient safety and adverse events reporting, case management and Interqual reviews, patient throughput and payer performance measures with financial incentive forecasting.
The Vice President, Strategic Analytics and Solutions has responsibility for directing and managing teams with responsibility for all regulatory data submission and report preparation. He/she is responsible for implementing data transmission processes and developing various reports for the purpose of regulatory compliance/accreditation for all Tenet hospitals. The various regulatory bodies for data transmission will include, but are not limit to, The Joint Commissions, CMS, American Heart Association, STS, ACC-NCDR, OSHPD, Leapfrog, and CDC etc.
- A Master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics or Quantitative Science is required. Certification and proficiency in using SAS software is also required.
- Advanced training in Statistics/Biostatistics or Quantitative Science with at least ten years of experience in the healthcare industry with large scale data analysis and outcome evaluation experience is required.
- Extensive experience in data and information management with integrated care networks, both risk and non-risk based delivery settings.
- Business acumen on healthcare market trends and associated data and intelligence tool supporting needs.
- A clinical background (M.D. or R.N.) with practice experience strongly preferred.
- SAS certification and proficiency in using SAS software strongly preferred.
- Solid experience in module design, defining requirements, defining project risks and creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Demonstrated ability to arrange multiple processes, resources and projects in a manner that will maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Strong project management skills and follow-through from vision to execution, with measurable results to the bottom line is required.
Please apply at email@example.com